Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Sales & Marketing
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Anonymous Job Seeker
2014-2019 Bachelor of Arts, Geography (Geographic Information Systems), University of Hawaii at Hilo
1999-2000 Telecommunications Certificate, Aims Community College
1995-1998 Psychology, Colorado State University
Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND) February 2002
Cisco CCNA Bootcamp December 2005
• ArcGIS 10.x Suite, including ArcMap, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, Desktop
• ArcGIS Model Builder and City Engine
• ENVI 5.5
• Python 2.7 and 3.x, ArcPy
• R Studio
• Cloud Compare
• Google Earth Pro
• Pix4D Mapper, Pix4D Capture, Pix4D Cloud
• LAS Tools
• Drone Deploy
• Earth Explorer
• HTML, CSS
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Windows 2000/NT/XP
• Adobe Suite
• Trimble GPS
• Total Station Surveying
• Remote Sensing (Satellite/UAV Image Analysis)
• GNSS, UTM and Lat/Lon
• Geostatistical Analysis
• Spatial Analysis
• Spectral Analysis
• Point Cloud Creation and Analysis
• NDVI Analysis
• Feature Extraction
• Hotspot Analysis
• Classification, Change Detection, and Class Creation (ROI)
• Vector and Raster Analysis
• Masking and Filters
• Band Ratio Analysis
• DEM Analysis
• LiDAR Analysis
• Orthomosaic Creation
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), FAA Part 107 Training
• Field Methods and Data Collection
• Geospatial Analysis
• Database Management
• Coastal Hazard Analysis
• Planning, Land Use, and Zoning
• GIS hardware-software integration, and the research of GIS industry product and software
• Physical Geography
• Cultural Geography
• Climate Change and Environmental Sciences
• Science Writing, Media Writing
May 2005-April 2006
Technical Administrator (Telephony), Echostar Satellite, LLC.
100 Inverness Terrace East, Englewood, CO. 80112, 303-706-4000
• Configuration, implementation, and support of voice equipment, circuits and infrastructure, including support of Avaya G3R and Prologix PBX systems, Definity and Intuity Audix Voicemail systems, as well as Avaya CMS, CentreVu, VOIP, and call accounting.
• Responsible for all corporate adds, moves and changes. Programming of call accounting systems, and custom systems reporting. Installation of corporate cabling infrastructure for local and wide area networks, specification testing, and routine maintenance including CAT 5 cabling and 110/66 punch-downs.
November 2004-May 2005
Conversion Technician (Fiber Optic), QC Data, Inc.
8000 E. Maplewood Ave., Englewood, CO. 80111 303-783-8888
• Conversion of fiber optic telecommunications maps and records, utilizing customized software, from manually maintained, paper-based form to computerized interactive databases using MicroStation software.
September 2003-April 2004
Client Service Representative, Regus Business Center
9800 Mount Pyramid Ct. Suite 400, Englewood, CO. 720-895-1900
• Worked with many administrative aspects in dealing with internal clients with a focus on technology. This included add, moves, and changes of voice and data with Nortel Meridian PBX and Call Pilot voice mail as well as IP address requests and changes. Troubleshooting and changes of CAT 5, voice and data terminals, and punch downs.
October 2001-June 2002
Telecommunications Engineer, Evolving Systems, Inc.
9800 Pyramid CT., Englewood, CO. 80112 303-802-1000
• Responsible for the design and implementation of network programming and processes as well as the maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of voice and data related issues. This includes support of Avaya G3R PBX systems and Intuity Audix voice mail systems, and critical call center applications.
• Programming and implementation of OC3 connections to corporate multiplexed systems. Troubleshooting carrier issues, coordinating and provisioning new circuit adds, moves, and changes. Coordinating carrier facility assignments, testing with carrier central office, and use of T1 test equipment for problem resolution.
May 1998-October 2001
System Application Specialist, Avaya Inc., Formerly Lucent Technologies
8744 Lucent Blvd., Highlands Ranch, CO. 80129 866-462-8292
• Technical support for external customers, third-party vendors and internal technical support groups on the operation, programming, troubleshooting and problem resolution of telecommunications related software and equipment including G3csi Prologix, System 75, G3s, G3si, G3R, Definity Audix, Definity Audix Slim, & Intuity Audix.
• Provided training to end users and system administrators with adds, moves, changes, and advanced programming and implementation.
• Design of call routing and agent selection using Expert Agent Selection, Automatic Call Distribution and Call Vectoring.
• Trunk testing, maintenance and design including ISDN and DCS networking.
Anonymous Job Seeker
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.