GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
GIS Course Developer
Redlands, CA, USA
Apply your talent for writing and strong communication skills in a project team environment. Join the innovative team that is responsible for designing, authoring, and updating educational materials for teaching GIS concepts, skills, and workflows.
• 2+ years of industry related work experience using GIS
• 2+ years of experience working with ArcGIS Pro or ArcMap
• Exposure or experience working with, deploying, configuring, and managing ArcGIS Enterprise and related web applications
• Ability to interface and build relationships with internal teams and management as well as customers
• Ability to stay up to date on industry-related workflows and GIS practices
• Exceptional written and verbal communication, time management, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Superior initiative and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to explain complex concepts and tasks in understandable terms
• Ability to create conceptual graphics using basic software applications for educational purposes (PaintShop, PhotoShop, SnagIt)
• Bachelor's or master's in geoscience, biological science, computer science, education, or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/QlMy2ai1y6eKhjgT6kgl
Apply online here
380 New York Street
Redlands, CA, 92373 USA
Posted 2021-03-15 under Training