GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Sycamore, IL, USA
DEVNET is a privately-held company that was founded in 1997 on the principles of providing integrated software and hardware solutions to local government. DEVNET has provided dynamic and flexible Appraisal, Assessment, Collections and Online Inquiry solutions to local government for over 20 years.
DEVNET products, services and customer relationships have proven positive as DEVNET currently serves over 100 jurisdictions spanning the United States and Canada.
Position Title: GIS Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
• Familiarity with all ArcGIS Platform deployment patterns.
• Responsible for configuring and managing many ArcGIS Online organizations.
• Work directly with subject matter experts to author and configure SQL views and thematic web maps to be consumed by a variety of DEVNET products.
• Write automation scripts.
• Balance multiple active projects.
• At least 1 year of experience with some or all of the following:
o ArcGIS Desktop 10.2 or higher
Spatial data management
o ArcGIS Server 10.2 or higher
Map and Feature Service management
o ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS
User and access management
Web map authoring and configuration
• Solid grasp of relational database concepts.
• Proficiency with SQL.
• Familiarity with Python.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
• At least 1 year of experience with Esri Python APIs:
o ArcPy for GeoProcessing.
o ArcGIS API for Python using Jupyter Notebooks.
• A casual working environment and competitive salary.
• Excellent benefit package including Medical and Dental.
• Vacation and sick time.
• 401 (K) Plan
You must be legally able to work in the United States to apply for this position - sponsorship is not available. Individual applicants only, no agencies please.
Apply online here or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1709 Afton Rd.
Sycamore, IL, 60178 USA
Posted 2018-02-19 under Geography