GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Geospatial Project Manager
Roanoke, IL, USA
Position: Geospatial Project Manager
Company: Cloudpoint Geospatial, Inc.
Location: 1407 W. Front St. | Roanoke, IL 61561
Job Type: Full-time
Job Description: Cloudpoint Geospatial is looking for a qualified GIS professional to join our team as a project manager. We are a service-oriented company providing high-quality GIS services throughout the Midwest. As an aligned Esri Business Partner we work exclusively with the Esri platform. This position will involve managing new and existing geospatial projects on a team of 2 or 3 individuals with an emphasis in the areas of local government, public works, and utilities. An ideal candidate would be well-rounded with ArcGIS Pro and Enterprise (Server) experience as well as a background in managing ArcGIS Online accounts or Portal for ArcGIS.
We continue our success by maintaining a high-quality customer experience, evolving geospatial solutions and services in new and engaging ways, and being innovative in how we deliver our mission. Our clients trust us to provide current, applicable, user-friendly solutions to their geospatial problems. Discerning root issues and problem solving skills are essential daily activities. It is important for this individual to understand our client’s challenges and present a solution that best fits their needs. This position will occasionally require work to be completed onsite at a client’s location with the intention of knowledge transfer to client staff. Excellent communication skills are required. A working knowledge of all technical aspects of GIS in general and specifically the Esri platform is required. A basic understanding of Python or Arcade languages would be beneficial. We need someone who can bring their ideas to the table and drive creative solutions on the Esri platform.
• Experience with implementing the ArcGIS platform solutions (Pro, Enterprise, Portal, or Online)
• Experience with GIS data analysis including the concepts
• Experience managing GIS projects
• Understanding of Esri Best Practice standards
• Experience in implementing web-based & mobile GIS solutions
• Unquestionable ethics and commitment to excellence.
• Implementing and Deploying GIS solutions for local governments and utilities
• Troubleshooting and technical support for GIS users
• Bachelor's Degree in geospatial or related field
• 5+ years of experience in GIS mapping may be acceptable in lieu of education requirement
• GISP certificate is a plus
How To Apply: cloudpointgeo.com/apply
Deadline: February 12, 2021
Keywords: GISP, GIS Manager, GIS Analyst, GIS Coordinator, GIS Project Manager, Solutions Engineer
Apply online here
1407 W. Front St.
Roanoke, IL, 61561 USA
Posted 2021-02-05 under Geospatial