GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Design Software Sales Representative
Kansas City, MO, USA
Seiler Design Solutions is currently seeking a motivated, success-oriented Sales Representative for our Design Software products. The position will report to our office in Belton, MO or Omaha, NE, and is responsible for Design Software sales activities in Kansas and Nebraska.
The primary responsibilities include:
• Identifying key customers and markets that would be candidates for the Autodesk and aligned products. This would include placing prospecting calls including telephone, direct visits, and internet tools.
• Maintaining contact with existing customers and providing post-sale assistance. This position serves as the main point of contact for the customer.
• Building strong rapport with key business partners, local manufacturer representatives and establishing rapport with prospective customers.
• Familiarizing with Autodesk products related to the commercial and consulting marketplace.
• Keeping up to date on new technology and staying informed of trends and issues in the product line.
• Attending Autodesk related events.
• Traveling is necessary for this position. Daily travel is required with an expectation of overnight stays.
Desired Skills and Experience
Candidates must be able to read and interpret sales documents, plan and develop client proposals, have excellent communication and organizational skills, and present information in a clear and concise manner to all levels of technical sophistication. Candidates should have knowledge of sales processes, order processing systems as well as spreadsheet and word processing software skills and be proficient handling CRM software. Ideal candidates will have the ability to develop and resolve critical problems. Knowledge of CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) and GIS (Geographic Information Systems) is a plus, but training will be provided.
This position requires 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a technical field. A college degree in business or communications is a plus. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered. Candidates must be comfortable working with computers and learning new technology.
Seiler provides internal technical support from industry experts through our Application Engineer positions. This position will focus more on business drivers for the industry and this will be more important than technical product knowledge.
Apply online here
3433 Tree Court Industrial Boulevard
St. Louis, MO, 63122 USA