GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Columbus, OH, USA
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio August 2017-May 2021
● Public Administration, Urban and Regional Planning double major
● Geographic Information Science (GISci) Certification
● 3.52 GPA
Awards and Honors
● Dean's List Spring 2019
● Deanís Honorary Commendation Spring 2019
● Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Society
● Extensive experience with suite of ArcGIS programs
● Extensive experience with Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
● Data analysis and visualization using Python and SQL
● Strong oral and written capabilities
● Strong leadership and team working ability
Study Abroad, Miami University John E. Dolibois European Center, Luxembourg January-May 2019
● Gained fluency in French
● Enhanced global perspective through increased understanding of political, economic, and cultural issues across European
US Department of Health and Human Services September 2020-Present
Data and Analytics Intern
● Contribute to HHS Protect by inputting data and performing the necessary research.
● Contributed to GeoHealth Platform as a member of the Geospatial Team.
Miami University Office of Residence Life, Oxford, Ohio January-March 2020
● Foster a sense of community and provide support for 33 residents.
Ohio Auditor of the State, Columbus, Ohio January 2020
Ohio Public Leaders Fellow
● Researched and created a report on best practices for delivering recommendations to multiple agencies.
Workforce Development Board of Central Ohio, Columbus, Ohio January 2019
Ohio Public Leaders Fellow
● Researched WIET procedures and outlined the establishment of an application procedure for training providers and programs
to maintain their eligibility and the eligibility of their programs.
American Association of University Women March 2019-Present
● Serving as President. I plan and organize meetings, events, and fundraisers.
Miami University College Democrats September 2017-September 2020
● Served as Vice-President. Work with state and national campaigns, as well as local initiatives to ensure that students are able
to be involved in political events.
Butler County Progressive PAC January 2019-September 2020
● Executive Member. The PAC hosts fundraisers to fund local and state candidates who support a progressive platform.
Associated Student Government August 2018-December 2019
● Former Academic Senator. Worked on the Diversity and Inclusion and Academic Affairs committees.
MUDEC Advisory Committee August 2019-May 2020
● A voting member of the committee that proposes changes for Miami Universityís Luxembourg campus.
Posted 2021-03-23 under Entry Level, Government, Planning