GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
6490 Windsor Parkway, Beaumont, TX 77706 ♦ (409) 781-2486 ♦ firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-talented GIS Analyst with over nine years of experience. Excellent reputation for success in planning, resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Worked closely with sales team to create detailed proposals under deadlines.
• ArcGIS expertise
• Adobe Photoshop
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• Highly proficient in graphic design
• 60 WPM with 100% accuracy • Superior time management
• Highly organized
• Excellent planner and coordinator
• Strong communication skills
GIS Geophysical Analyst, April 2016 to July 2019
CGG – Houston, TX
• Built geodatabase of complete public competitor library, allowing for immediate coverage comparison.
• Designed collection of flyer templates for advertisement of company prospects and produced imaging for social media updates.
• Maintained client entitlement maps, automating updates for faster return to sales team, along with organization of client coverage shapefiles.
• Produced internal analysis presentations to aid in sale of prospective projects to clients and compiled maps required for executive meeting presentations, often under tight deadlines.
• Increased productivity, accuracy, and efficiency while reducing delays and eliminating errors during data upload procedures.
GIS Technician, June 2010 to April 2016
JAMA Group, LLC – Beaumont, TX
• Worked with landmen to create client profiles, organize deed information on potential leaseholders, and provide exceptional customer service.
• Created maps from land plats, metes and bounds, and tobin data using ArcMap and ArcCatalog to display leased tracts in prospect areas.
Bachelor of Arts: Geography, August 2005 to May 2009
University of Texas At Austin - Austin, TX
• Lifetime Member, Texas Exes, since May 2009
o Southeast Texas Chapter Key Contact, March 2014
• Spearheaded revitalization of chapter
• Member, Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, since August 2005
Posted 2019-10-12 under Analyst