Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Sales & Marketing
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
BACHELOR OF ARTS | ANTHROPOLOGY| 2021 | WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY
CERTIFICATE | GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS | 2021 | WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY
Skills & Abilities
·GIS: cartography, georeferencing, geocoding, geoprocessing, projections, data management, metadata & GIS data creation & editing, data analysis, data entry·Esri Products: ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Collector, ArcGIS Web AppBuilder, ArcGIS Survey123, ArcGIS Spatial Analyst, ArcGIS Network Analyst·Programming: Python, ModelBuilder, SQL·QGIS·Trimble R2 GNSS & TerraFlex·Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive, Teams·Ethnographic: Transcription, Interviews, Surveys, Participant Observation, Questionnaires·Organized, time management, teamwork, multitask, communication, research and validate information, attention to detail, critical thinking, technical & report writing, analytical writing.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT | WARREN COUNTY PUBLIC WORKS | AUG. 2021 - CURRENT
·Answer and direct phone calls, write and distribute emails, memos, letters, and forms maintain a Building/Electrical and Code Enforcement filing system, permit intake and issuance, receive and manage formal complaints, process official documentation, and manage mailings.
·Provide general support to citizens, act as the point of contact for internal and external clients, liaise with citizens and staff to handle requests and queries from department staff and other departments, and assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT & WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE | SOUTH POINTE WHOLESALE, INC. | JUNE 2011 – DEC. 2021
·Fulfillment of the logistics behind receiving, processing, and storing inventory according to FDA &VAWD regulations of generic and DEA-regulated pharmaceuticals; used RF Scanner to fulfill job requirements to complete orders.
· Filed customer and vendor applications and licenses, updated and/or corrected customer files in
computer system, emailed and/or faxed drug recalls to customers, organized pharmaceutical
· Regulated DEA paperwork, researched discrepancies in DEA inventory, assisted in writing and editing
policies & procedures, assisted in applying and reapplications for Verified-Accredited Wholesale
Distributors (VAWD) and National Coalition for Drug Quality & Security (NCDQS).
STORMWATER DEPARTMENT INTERN | WARREN COUNTY PUBLIC WORKS | MAY 2021 – AUG. 2021
· Maintained ArcGIS Enterprise deployment by leveraging SQL Relational database functionality
(Environment involved traditional versioning, parent/child/replica relationships, and internal/external
DMZ servers for public viewing of internal data).
· Assisted with the migration of database management scripting from Python 2 to 3.
· Published REST feature service to facilitate the creation of themed web maps utilizing feature service
· Created static maps (Road Crew Grid Map, Magisterial/Inspection Zone Map) for Warren County Public
· Created web maps (BikeWalkBG, Warren County Web Maps) for MPO and Warren County Public
· Georeferenced Sanborn Maps
· Met with local stakeholders to advance Blueways mapping initiative and setup GNSS form for future
data collection and update.
· Conduct fieldwork to identify and assess stormwater infrastructure in subdivisions according to plot
· Utilized Trimble Connect and Terraflex Android applications integrated with R2 GNSS to design, create,
and publish GNSS forms.
· Worked with Bowling Green-Warren County Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) to collect and
QC data on existing municipality-maintained trails and public spaces within Warren County as an
independent field crew.
· Worked with City-County Planning Commission (CCPC) construction coordinator to utilize Deep
Trekker Pipe Crawler to QA/QC stormwater drainage structures.
WARREN COUNTY PUBLIC WORKS:
o Created online maps for multiple WCPW departments, i.e., Building & Electrical permits,
Stormwater, and Road departments using ArcGIS online.
o Created web map applications to utilize the above-mentioned maps using ArcGIS Web Map
GISC 417: GIS Analysis & Modeling
· Technical Instructions for using LiDAR point cloud data in ArcGIS Pro and QGIS
o Wrote technical instructions on how to locate, download, and process LiDAR data in ArcGIS Pro
and to symbolize analysis in QGIS.
· 3D Visualization of Western Kentucky University’s Main Campus
o 3D visualization methods were used to create a 3D rendering of Western Kentucky University’s main campus, as well as an explanation for the techniques used.
· Service Area Analysis of Bus Stops on Western Kentucky University’s Campus
o This project focused on creating a network of sidewalks intersecting one another with bus stops on the southeast portion of Western Kentucky University’s main campus. It involved digitizing the sidewalks on the southeast portion of campus, highlighting whether the routes are handicapped accessible or not, and the distance from buildings on campus.
GISC 423: Geoprocessing & GIS Apps
· Service Area Analysis of Fire Station Response Performance in Warren County, KY
o Network Analyst tools in ArcGIS Pro were utilized to create a service area analysis layer of volunteer and professional fire stations in Warren County, KY.
· Geospatial Analysis of Population Change and Distribution in the Knoxville-Morristown-Sevierville, TN Combined Statistical Area (CSA) from 2000 to 2010
o Navigated the Census website to find population data for 2000 and 2010, merged data with fellow students to create a study area, and created a set of maps to show the spatial distribution of the population by age group and by ethnicity.
· Site Selection for a New Professional Fire Station in Warren County, KY
o This project focuses on conducting a land suitability analysis and selecting a site that is most favorable for a new professional fire station in Warren County, KY using service area parameters from the Service Area Analysis of Fire Station Response Times project.
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.