Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Arvada, CO, USA
GIS Data Analyst
A top-performing Data Analyst with extensive experience in Geographic Information Systems, strategic planning, and process improvement. Proven ability in developing and delivering location analytics, enhancing client business growth and retention.
• Highly skilled in leveraging Geographic Data Solutions, Spatial Data Analysis and Cartography to outline comprehensive statistical analysis and actionable recommendations for improved business operations and target customer outreach strategies.
• Communicate with cross-functional teams to define business requirements, as well as short- and long-term objectives, ensuring delivery of key insights and reports to C-level executives.
Spectrum Spatial Geocoder
Spectrum Spatial Routing
SAS DATA Step
Epsilon, Broomfield, Lafayette, Westminster, CO Nov 2005 – Dec 2020
Statistician, Lead, Westminster, CO, Feb 2018 – Dec 2020
In addition to all previous core responsibilities, spearheaded research and identification of geographic information systems and spatial data sets for new multi-year vendor contract renewal.
• Effectively identified $38K in capital cost savings.
• Implemented API geocoders, isochron drive time API and routing matrix APIs using MapInfo and FME to enhance primary
location analytic products.
• Developed SAS data step programs to streamline geographic data compiling processes for new geographic data and mapping
• Recognized as subject matter expert on multimillion-dollar database builds, for integrating internal data assets with
third party spatial data and front-end mapping viewers.
• Built FME workflows to reduce processing time for large spatial queries and data appends.
Senior Analytic Consultant, Lafayette/Westminster, CO, Sep 2012 – Feb 2018
While maintaining core responsibilities of Analytic Consultant, created customized geographic solutions for non-retail clients, including use of third-party spatial data sets. Implemented and managed online mapping platform providing customers with geographic data interactions.
• Overhauled retail trade area products, including improvement to core ranking systems, streamlining end-to-end processes
and improvements to customer deliverables.
• Innovated geographic data products and site evaluation solutions to increase use of data assets, providing additional
value to customers.
• Wrote MapBasic scripts to streamline editing retail trade area maps.
Analytic Consultant, Broomfield/Lafayette, CO, Nov 2005 – Sep 2012
Developed and delivered retail trade area studies, site evaluations, geographic data products and custom mapping solutions. Leveraged primary GIS, parcel centroid level geocoder and SQL-based spatial queries.
• Created cartographic deliverables including thematic maps, grid-based heat maps, and general reference maps.
• Administered all GIS applications, geospatial data, and geographic reference files.
• Forged partnerships with GIS and geospatial data vendors to facilitate product evaluation and contract renewals.
Previous positions include GIS Consultant for Primus Geographics Inc., Manager – Geodatabase Operations for Satisfi Environmental Information Inc., Supervisor - Inventory Systems for 360networks, GIS Technician for Cross Country Land Services Inc., Flight Information Analyst for Jeppesen Sanderson Inc., and Corporate Pilot (Contract) for Felber Motivation Inc.
Professional Pilot Program
Mesa College, San Diego, CA
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.
Posted 2021-01-06 under Analyst