Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Sales & Marketing
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Holly Springs, NC, USA
Clayton Stoyer (724) 854-2529 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Experience utilizing ESRI products such as ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online.
• Utilized a GIS to input and output data: retrieve, store, manipulate, and analyze spatial data.
• Capable of evaluating data and finding underlying trends; utilizing data mining methodologies to evaluate insights and model results.
• Managed three separate projects simultaneously requiring weekly planning and monthly safety updates, invoicing, data QA/QC, and inventory be completed and reported.
• Through project management and client relations, within one year three new projects were developed and revenue on an individual project was doubled as efforts were expanded into two additional states.
Publication and Research 2016 - Present
• Prioritization of Land Parcels for Agricultural Security Areas within Crawford County, Pennsylvania, Through the Use of GIS – Completed for the Crawford County Conservation District.
• Wind Turbine Multi-Criteria Evaluation of the PA Waters of Lake Erie.
• Analysis of the Transformation of Presque Isle Using Aerial Photography.
• GeoDigital WorkStudio
• ArcGIS Desktop/Online
• First Energy GIS View
• Rover and RoWKeeper
• Coordinate System and Map Projections
• Map Registration
• Imagery Interpretation
• Geospatial Analysis
• ERDAS Imagine
• Geodatabase Construction
• Querying Spatial/Attribute Data
• Story Maps
• Model Builder
• ESRI suite
• Data ETL
• GPS Data Collection (Trimble/Survey123)
Skills and Knowledge
• Client Relations
• 811 Call
• Wolfram Mathematica
• New Hire/Crew Training
• Microsoft Office
• Project Coordinating
• Automatic Data Processing
• Crew and Project QA/QC
• Invoice Preparation
• Google Platform
ECI, Environmental Consultants - Wake Forest, NC February 2021 - Present
• Accurately attributes distribution power components within GeoDigital software to generate complete circuit connectivity and inventory in efforts to enhance overall client reliability and efficiency.
• Trains fellow Virtual Inspectors.
• Assists in software tool development and overall process enhancements.
• Assists in recording and reporting of metrics utilized to present project advancements and achievements.
• Manages user reference guide for inspection team derived from client literature and hands-on practices.
Forestry Specialist August 2020 - February 2021
• Inspected distribution power lines for hazard trees to be removed per client specified parameters.
• Performed in-field audits for production QA/QC.
• Handled and labeled distribution power circuit analog maps.
• Negotiated with customers the process and removal of trees within their property.
• Part of a select group within project sent to complete priority and/or extreme detail work.
Davey Resource Group - Kent, OH July 2018 - July 2020
• Created project data reports, completed Final QA/QC, and prepared client deliverables.
• Oversaw crew hiring, trainings, and the daily to weekly agendas.
• Communicated and facilitated project updates and plans/advancements directly with client.
• Signed three new projects with main client to more than double revenue, grow the team to over ten employees, and span across three states in Northeastern United States.
• Managed project accounts including project preparations, expenditures, and invoices.
• Utilized Excel and Access to analyze data and draw reliable conclusions and provide insights to upper management.
• Analyzed data in Excel and Access to discover trends, gaps, and capture findings to report.
• Extracted, interpreted, and analyzed data in Excel and Access to identify key metrics and transform raw data into meaningful, actionable information.
• Assisted in project developments including trainings, data collection processes and efficiencies.
• Assisted in UAV distribution power line inspection project development, specifically data collection and organization, flight course, and attribute table.
• In-field feature attribution via Trimble T6/R2 GPS and Davey GIS Software: Rover and RoWKeeper.
• Prepared attribution tables for in-field data collection within Davey GIS Software.
• Inspected all distribution and transmission lines including lattice tower, wood pole and steel pole.
• Inspected distribution wood poles for decay utilizing IML Resi PD 500 Resistograph Drill.
• Visually sought out damaged and/or deteriorating structures and electrical components.
• Tested grounding resistance of structures via AEMC Ground Resistance kits 6472 and 6474 and extend present grounding system if results exceed Client accepted values.
• Certified Responder by First Energy to locate, identify and isolate emergency/storm damage.
DLZ Corporation - Pittsburgh, PA April 2018 - July 2018
• Inspected soil, asphalt and aggregate compaction on residential construction projects.
• Oversaw residential gas line installation crews to ensure state requirements were met.
• Documented data and created reports.
Hampton Mechanical - Gibsonia, PA July 2017 - April 2018
• Assembled duct for in-field installation.
• Installed duct and associated HVAC materials.
• Planned daily agenda.
Crawford County Conservation District - Meadville, PA August 2016 - April 2017
Crawford County Researcher/GIS Analyst
• Gathered supporting information to validate analysis.
• Gathered raw satellite imagery and vector and raster data from various sources.
• Generated vector data via digitizing satellite imagery within ArcGIS 10.4.
• Developed workflow for project within ArcGIS 10.4 from analog techniques.
• Extensively leveraged ArcGIS extension Spatial Analyst among other tools.
• Conducted a weighted multicriteria evaluation to fit State and County parameters.
• Utilized Python scripts and Esri ModelBuilder to automate processes.
• Provided deliverables and suggestions in a professional presentation.
Allegheny College - Meadville, PA May 2017
Bachelor of Science - Environmental Science, Minor - Psychology
• Ranked 1st Nationally in Undergraduate Research
• Ranked 4th Nationally in Environmental Science Programs
Certifications and Extra-Curricular
• Esri: Spatial Data Science: The New Frontier in Analytics April 2020
• Adult First Aid/CPR/AED - American Red Cross October 2018-2020
• Electrical Distribution September 2018
• HazCom/HazMat DRG Consulting Program September 2018
• Electrical Hazards September 2018
• ATV September 2018
• ACI Grade 1 June 2018
• Nuclear Density/Moisture Gauge May 2018
• OSHA 10 Hour April 2018
• Esri: Going Places with Spatial Analysis June 2016
• Elks B.P.O.E.145 2015 - Present
• Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7599 2015 - Present
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.
Posted 2021-04-22 under Geospatial