Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Sales & Marketing
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Buckeye, AZ, USA
Recent GIS graduate with a history of working in both public and private sectors delivering eﬃcient high-end geospatial services. In-depth knowledge in geospatial technologies, database management, and programming practices.
Mapping Intern - BPG Designs
• Organized 4000+ utility plans into an internal Information Management System to streamline company productivity.
• Business data collection and analysis utilizing ﬁeldwork procedures along with Collector for ArcGIS and Survey123.
• Conducted LiDAR building inspections in Manhattan neighborhoods to target buildings in non-compliance.
• Created and coordinated daily driving maps for data collectors for regions throughout Arizona.
GIS Technician - Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
• Performed standard work and quality assurance procedures of web applications and data.
• Developed python scripts to perform ModelBuilder tasks to conduct analysis and improve existing workﬂows.
• Developed python script to migrate all Survey123 agency inspection feature service data into oracle database.
• Troubleshoot technical problems and conducted GIS training to agency GIS power users.
Geographic Information Science (BS): 2014 - 2018
Arizona State University
• CSE 310: Data Structures and Algorithms
• GIS 322: Spatial Data Structures
• CSE 360: Intro to Software Engineering
• GIS 461: Optimization Fundamentals
• GIS 462: Location Analysis and Modeling
Location Analysis: Wind Farm Suitability (2018)
• Created applied model GIS application using various datasets to determine most suitable location to place Wind Solar Farms in Arizona along with cost analysis estimation.
Arizona Oil and Gas Commission Online Viewer (2018)
• In conjunction with the Arizona Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (AZOGCC) coordinator. Restored interactive web application and Oil and Gas dataset.
GIS Live Air Quality Index Application (2018)
• Developed custom ModelBuilder with custom python scripts and algorithms to calculate and display live Air Quality Index readings. Calculation followed EPA standards and data is derived from live monitor data stored in Microsoft SQL Server.
Department of Emergency and Military Aﬀairs Operation Dashboard (2018)
• Strategically created automated tasks and QC staging databases to display potential environmental threats in Arizona.
ADEQ Survey123 Inspection App
• Developed workﬂow to interact with current environmental inspection processes. Survey123 inspection forms are capable of interacting with current Oracle agency database.
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.
Posted 2019-03-14 under Entry Level