Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Sales & Marketing
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Allen, TX, USA
B.S. Geographic Information Science
Texas state University
Hardworking GIS Specialist with experience with in-situ Field Collection, as well as in lab analytics.Major platforms include Trimble Total Station, Drone surveying, Drone Deploy, ArcGIS, Erdas Imagine, and AGISoft. Articulate communication, intuitive observational and analytical skills, with a willingness to learn and interact with customers, to gain the best geographic solutions to any problem.
Texas State University - Student Researcher
San Marcos , Texas • 01/2020 - 05/2020
• Interpreted and analyzed research data to draw conclusions on outcomes.
• Used AgiSoft, Drone deploy and ArcMap to perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of Drone Imagery and create Othomosaics with “Structure from Motion”
• Prepared fact sheets, tables, graphs and maps to summarize research results.
Texas Land Surveying Inc. - Survey Rodman
Georgetown, TX • 03/2018 - 07/2019
• Performed boundary, topographic and traverse land surveys.
• Utilized established field surveying strategies to perform high-quality work.
• Used teamwork and communication skills to help facilitate workflow from field to office.
• FAA 107 Drone Pilot
• Diving Certification
• GIS Certification
Phone: (214) 632-1522
Please Email or call if you have any questions, thanks for your interest
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.