Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Slippery Rock, PA, USA
• Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Geographic Information Systems: Assisting with development and maintenance of GIS data resources; gathering and compilation, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), GPS, mapping, and data analysis.
• Sales: Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long term partnerships. Generating sales through extensive prospecting, networking, and referral development.
• Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Multitasking: Juggling multiple tasks and responsibilities while remaining composed and meeting deadlines.
• Relationship Management: Resolving conflict, motivating, organizing, and establishing rapport.
Education SLIPPERY ROCK UNIVERSITY, SLIPPERY ROCK, PA
B. S. Applied Geographic Technology (May 2017)
Relevant coursework: Advanced GIS, Cartography, Environmental Studies, Meteorology, Human Geography, World Geography, Public Speaking, Remote Sensing, Computer Science
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.
Posted 2019-03-29 under Geospatial