Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Sales & Marketing
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Raleigh, NC, USA
P.O. Box 853, Holly Springs, NC 27540
firstname.lastname@example.org | (919) 213-1277 | www.LinkedIn.com/in/toure-lawrence-muhammad-a2ba807
SUMMARY Experienced GIS professional with advanced competency in spatial data management, web & mobile application development, and ESRI suite of geospatial solutions.
GIS SKILLS OVERVIEW ArcGIS Pro, ArcMap and ArcGIS Server
Open Source GIS: QGIS, HERE, Google Maps, Earth Pro
Web GIS (ArcGIS Online, ArcPortal, ArcGIS Enterprise Management)
Automating GIS processes through Python scripting
GIS data management, scripting processing, workflow development, and documentation
GIS Application Specialist
City of Raleigh, NC
June 2018 – Present
Provided GIS support & administration to the Transportation Operations Division for the City of Raleigh, Department of Transportation. Daily duties included maintaining and updating spatial assets geodatabases, creating transportation services maps, developing GIS mapping web applications, assisting with staff & city council reports, processing and reviewing work orders in CityWorks project management application. Lead developer of the Transportation GIS – (TGIS) web application for desktop & mobile asset mapping & management.
Reason for leaving: Seeking a Senior GIS remote work position.
GIS Manager / SME
KForce/Accenture (Social Security Administration Contract)
Baltimore, MD (Remote Work Position)
November 2014 to June 2017
• Implemented and maintained the ArcGIS Enterprise system for Social Security Administration - Open Government initiatives.
• Worked with the SSA data stakeholders and Open Government senior staff to establish requirements and milestones.
• Deployed ArcGIS online /portal cloud services for internal and external mapping.
• Administration and publishing map services using ArcGIS Server.
• Database management on Oracle/SQL and SDE.
• GIS Liaison for geospatial architecture workgroups and worked with the SSA geospatial
team on tasks as required to meet requirements and deliverables.
Reason for leaving: Seeking a Senior GIS position in NC / Remote Work Any Location
Independent GIS Contractor
Washington, DC / Maryland
December 2011 to November 2014
Contractual Clients: Enlightened Inc., WMATA, WSSC, Prince Georges County
• Utilized ArcGIS 10.x for water/sewer services, transportation & housing policy, asset/ & facility management.
• Deployed ArcGIS Online, & Collector applications for internal and external mapping.
• Provided technical assistance & training to internal GIS users.
GIS Senior Analyst
Zimmerman & Associates (FEMA Map Service Center Contract)
February 2009 to November 2011
• Responsible for supporting a variety of FEMA Map Service Center tasks within ESRI ArcGIS/ArcSDE/ArcServer environment.
• Provided nationwide customer and stakeholder GIS support for the various systems that support FEMA's National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). • Distributed KML map services using Google Map/Earth API.
• Managed the enterprise GIS that store Digital Flood Insurance Rate Map (DFIRM) information, the DFIRM Tools, the DFIRM Verification Tool (DVT), the various Web Map Services (WMS), the metadata creation and validation tools, the National Flood Hazard Layer (NFHL) and GIS data quality and usability.
Midtown Alliance - midtownalliance.org
March 1997 to January 2009
• Assisted with development of the Midtown Blueprint, a vision plan and development scenario for Midtown Atlanta.
• Prepared maps and managed data for geospatial data integrated contents into a multimedia CDROM to interact with developers and community stakeholders depicting the vision for Midtown.
• Created web mapping interfaces and designed and implemented spatially-enabled databases using Access. Also produced maps for stakeholder presentations.
GIS Technician Intern
Corporation for Olympic Development in Atlanta (CODA)/City of Atlanta
September 1995 to March 1997
• Using Atlas GIS - prepared maps, tables, and city planning support for the Atlanta Olympic Neighborhood Redevelopment Plans (8), to give a vision for future revitalization of low income neighborhoods that were impacted by the 1996 Olympic Games & related development.
EDUCATION Master of City Planning, Specialization: GIS
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA – Graduated, 1996
Bachelor in Urban Planning, Minor: Information Systems
Alabama A&M University – Huntsville, AL Graduated with Honors, 1994
ESRI Certificate of Completion of Training & Conferences
Completed several online and onsite training with ESRI Training Resources for continued education in the area of GIS technology and web application development. Attendance of Regional and National GIS Conferences for professional development and networking opportunities. - June 2013 to Present
Drew Smith. Project Manager (Prior Manager)
Accenture Federal (Social Security Administration Contract)
Kimberly Davis-Smith, Director (Prior Project Lead)
East Point Planning Department
Gladys Happi, Project Manager
(Prior Project Manager/CAMNA Client)
Ben Van Wagener, GIS Project Co-Lead
City of Raleigh, Transportation GIS
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.