Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Sales & Marketing
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
MOTIVATED & RESULTS DRIVEN COLLEGE SENIOR
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
Tour guide at Big Thunder Gold Mine
• Taking guests into an old mine teaching the history as well as teaching guests to pan for gold.
Volunteer Fossil preparation, South Dakota school of Mines and Tech Paleo Research Lab
• Removing the matrix of a fossil jacket to extract just fossil.
Rapid Plaza Civic Center
• Cooking food, preparing plated meals, cleaning, running cash register, supervising, and serving.
Cook at AMC Red Kitchen
• Cooking food preparing it to go out to the guests. Calming down guests who had a mistaken order.
Fencing on Family Farm
• Repairing broken down fences and adding in new fencing.
Landscaper-Yard work and sprinkler systems
• Adding below ground sprinkler systems to backyards of family friends.
Currently working toward a Bachelor of Science in Geology with a minor in Geospatial Technology Year of 2018
Cumulative GPA 3.164
Introduction to GIS
Advance Geospatial Analysis
Certificate of Great Service, South Dakota 2016
Founder and Outreach, SDSMT Running Club
Outreach, SDSMT Paleontology Club
Community Service at Local Church
Peewee Wrestling Referee
Falcon Creek Middle School Wrestling Coach
Member, Ducks Unlimited
Matt Leonard, SDSMT Professor, (605)-939-0858, William.Leonard@sdsmt.edu
Shana Hackett, Assistant Manager of Big Thunder Gold Mine, (605)-545-1194, Shana_hackett@yahoo.com
Curtis Price, Lecturer SDSMT, (605)-290-3053, Curtis.email@example.com
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.
Posted 2018-03-09 under Entry Level