Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Sales & Marketing
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Arvada, CO, USA
Epsilon, Broomfield, Lafayette, Westminster, CO Nov 2005 – Dec 2020
Statistician, Lead (GIS), Westminster, CO, Feb 2018 – Dec 2020
In addition to all previous core responsibilities, spearheaded research and identification of geographic information systems and spatial data sets for new multi-year vendor contract renewal.
• Effectively identified $38K in capital cost savings.
• Implemented API geocoders, isochron drive time API and routing matrix APIs using MapInfo and FME to enhance
primary location analytic products.
• Developed SAS data step programs to streamline geographic data compiling processes for new geographic data and
• Recognized as subject matter expert on multimillion-dollar database builds, for integrating internal data assets
with third party spatial data and front-end mapping viewers.
• Built FME workflows to reduce processing time for large spatial queries and data appends.
Senior Analytic Consultant (GIS), Lafayette/Westminster, CO, Sep 2012 – Feb 2018
While maintaining core responsibilities of Analytic Consultant, created customized geographic solutions for non-retail clients, including use of third-party spatial data sets. Implemented and managed online mapping platform providing customers with geographic data interactions.
• Overhauled retail trade area products, including improvement to core ranking systems, streamlining end-to-end
processes and improvements to customer deliverables.
• Innovated geographic data products and site evaluation solutions to increase use of data assets, providing
additional value to customers.
• Wrote MapBasic scripts to streamline editing retail trade area maps.
Analytic Consultant (GIS), Broomfield/Lafayette, CO, Nov 2005 – Sep 2012
Developed and delivered retail trade area studies, site evaluations, geographic data products and custom mapping solutions. Leveraged primary GIS, parcel centroid level geocoder and SQL-based spatial queries.
• Created cartographic deliverables including thematic maps, grid-based heat maps, and general reference maps.
• Administered all GIS applications, geospatial data, and geographic reference files.
• Forged partnerships with GIS and geospatial data vendors to facilitate product evaluation and contract
Primus Geographics, Greenwood Village, CO Nov 2004 – Nov 2005
• Provided technical support for primary GIS and data products pre and post sales.
• Technical project lead for mapping, geodatabase and software development solutions.
• Documented on-line help and training materials and maintained them on the inventory management system.
• Completed all in-house GIS related services to include: geocoding, database builds, mapping and demonstration builds.
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.