Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Sales & Marketing
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Arvada, CO, USA
A top-performing Data Analyst with extensive experience in leveraging Geospatial Technology to develop location intelligence solutions. Highly skilled at engineering, analyzing and managing spatial and non-spatial data.
Statistician, Lead (GIS), Feb 2018 – Dec 2020
Senior Analytic Consultant (GIS), Sep 2012 – Feb 2018
Analytic Consultant (GIS), Nov 2005 – Sep 2012
• Developed and delivered trade area studies, site evaluations, geographic data products and custom market research solutions.
• Administered all geospatial applications, spatial data sets, and geographic reference files.
• Developed SAS programs to streamline geographic data compiling processes for new geographic data and mapping deliverable.
• Built FME workflows to reduce processing time for large spatial queries and data appends.
• Wrote MapBasic scripts to streamline editing trade area maps.
• Overhauled trade area products, including improvement to core ranking systems, streamlining end-to-end processes and improvements to customer deliverables.
• Innovated new geographic data products and site evaluation solutions to increase use of data assets, providing additional value to customers.
• Implemented and managed online mapping platform, providing customers with geodemographic data interactions.
• Engineered non-spatial data from multiple data asset platforms.
• Forged partnerships with GIS and geospatial data vendors to facilitate product evaluation and contract renewals.
• Provided technical support for GIS applications and data products, pre and post sales.
• Technical project lead for mapping, geodatabase and software development solutions.
• Documented online help and training materials and maintained them on inventory management systems.
• Completed all in-house GIS related services including geocoding, database builds, mapping and solution demonstrations.
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.