Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Beavercreek, OH, USA
Beavercreek, OH 45434
High-achieving management professional possessing excellent communication, organizational and
analytical capabilities. Devises innovative solutions to resolve business and technology challenges.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Woolpert - Dayton, OH
August 2015 to August 2019
• Performed extensive hydro, shoreline, and wetland digitizing and editing for NOAA Continually Updated
Shoreline Product (CUSP)
• Collected GIS assets within Yuma Proving Grounds in accordance to U.S. Army specifications.
• Extensive editing and classification of liar point cloud derived from linear and single photon aerial
• Performed all duties and functions according to project plan to produce pilot deliverables including
hydro flattening, QC reports, creating DEM and Intensity imagery, shapefiles and LAS.
• Deployed with mobile mapping system to collect liar and imagery for corridors including airport,
highway, and rural. Planned efficient drive paths, set up and maintained mobile survey system, operated
liar and imagery system, performed post collection data processing
Imagineering Results - Dayton, OH
June 2014 to December 2014
• Performed Extensive agricultural data research of USDA census and surveys.
• Acquired practical in depth knowledge of precision agriculture industry and practices.
• Utilized strong technical background to acquire and implement satellite imagery from Landsat and
MODIS for environmental image analysis and GIS application.
• Developed strong ArcGIS skills through web based resources and technical advise to complement formal
• Performed in depth web based research and geospatial analysis on Migrant Farm Workers and Harmful
• Attended 2014 Ohio UAS Conference and Ohio Farm Science Review Worked closely with management
to develop business and marketing strategies.
Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Colorcraft Portraits - Beavercreek, OH
March 2004 to May 2014
• Researched market competitors and industry trends to identify potential new products and services.
• Formulated a comprehensive business plan complete with clear and actionable sales goals and targets.
• Managed the day-to-day tactical and long-term strategic activities within the business.
• Analyzed client requirements, created a business plan and drove strategy development.
• Determined staffing requirements and interviewed, hired and trained new employees.
• Evaluated cost reduction and program improvement needs by analyzing financial data.
• Reduced and controlled expenses by improving resource allocation.
• Monitored project schedules for 30 projects at a time.
• Cut company operating budget by $20,000 through implementing efficient technologies and tactful
• Oversaw the development and launch of Bulk Mailing Services and local retail operations.
U.S. Navy - Norfolk, VA
September 1987 to September 1991
Bachelor of Science in Geography
Wright State University - Dayton, OH
Associate in Geospatial Technologies
Clark State College - Beavercreek, OH
January 2014 to May 2016
None in Computer Information Systems
Sinclair Community College - Dayton, OH
January 1993 to June 1998
• Global Mapper
• Optech LMS
• Adobe Photoshop
• Project management proficiency
• Carlson Civil
• Hardware support and troubleshooting
• Diagnostic testing
• Customer-service focused
• Computer diagnostics and repair
• Certified Technician
• Heavy industrial equipment operation
• Digital Office Equipment
• Postal Requirements
• Analytical skills
• Business Development
• Computer Aided Design
• Strong communication skills
• Cost reduction
• Data analysis
• Database Administration
• Analyzing financial data
• Hardware support and troubleshooting
• Strategy development
• Marketing strategies
• Marketing development
• Microsoft Office
• Computer Networking
• Adobe InDesign
• Production Management (10+ years)
• Data collection
• Operating systems
• Pivot tables
• Predictive analytics
• Statistical analysis
Branch: United States Navy
Certifications and Licenses
Geographic Information Systems
May 2020 to Present
Completed coursework and work experience within Bachelors program to earn GIS certification
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.