Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Sales & Marketing
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
London, United Kingdom
A committed, knowledgeable and capable GIS Student. An innovative thinker, initiative taker & multi dimensional professional with logical & analytical skills possesses experience as a computer science engineer.To associate with a vibrant organization, to fully utilize my knowledge, skills & contribute to the overall growth of the organization. A confident presenter, able to impart complex information to audiences of all levels. Seeking a GIS role.
Web Development Intern | Triway Technologies L.L.C., Dubai, UAE
● Conducted web application projects using PHP and .NET.
● Supervised companys Software and Rebranding Projects including participation in client meeetings.
Estimations Intern | YMC Controls L.L.C., Dubai, UAE
● Executed projects on Lighting Control System, Building Management System & CCTV Systems.
● Assistance to the technical leads for the projects.
● Involved in client meets and numerous projects.
Kingston University | Kingston upon Thames, London, United Kingdom
MSc Geographic Information Systems and Science.
Supervisor: Dr David Kidd (Senior Professor)
6 Course Modules
BITS Pilani Dubai Campus | Dubai, UAE
B. E. (Hons) : Computer Science Engineering
Thesis Title: Prediction of Football Results using Neural Networks
15 Discipline Courses and 13 Elective Courses
Class Representative for 2 Courses
Indian School Al Wadi Al Kabir | Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Central Board of Secondary Education (Delhi, India)
● ESRI Online ArcGIS Training
● AngelHack Hackathon participation and IEEE Extreme Two day Workshops
● Introduction to GIS
● Designing, Building and Operating Complex Equipment: extensively experienced with data acquisition and control systems.
● Management, Administration and Presentation
● Data Collection and Analysis
● Design & Integrate problem solving skills.
● Strong written & verbal communications.
● Result Driven & Hardworking.
● Good analytical & logical thinking.
● Languages: English and Hindi.
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.
Posted 2018-10-11 under Student