Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Sonora, CA, USA
PO Box 67, Jamestown, CA 95327 | (209) 984-0120 | email@example.com
California State University, Chico 05/2004
Bachelor of Art in Electronic Art and Art Education Chico, CA
● Dual Major of Art Education and Art Studio (Multimedia Art)
Columbia College 2000, 08/2018 - Present
Associates in Science in Environmental Science Sonora, CA
● Occupational Associates/Geographical Information Systems
● Received AS Degree in 2000; Currently enrolled and pursuing GIS micro-credentials
Auto CAD/GIS GIS Applications in Resource Management
Remote Sensing UAV Drone Mapping
GIS Applications GIS-ArcVIEW
Introduction to Raster-Based GIS Geographic Information & Global Positioning Systems
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Multimedia/Graphic Design – Adobe Photoshop,
After Effects, Illustrator and Premier. Macromedia Flash and Dream Weaver, CAD and GIS-Arc VIEW
Curtis Creek Elementary School 01/2016 - 01/2018
Maintenance Technician Sonora, CA
● Provided upkeep of grounds, electrical work, and plumbing to comply with safety regulations.
● Maintained strong working relationship with managers, coworkers, and faculty.
Lone Tree Golf 05/2012 - 10/2014
Maintenance Technician Antioch CA
● Repaired and maintained lighting, electrical sockets, and air vents.
● Created custom patio furniture using metal sculpture and lights to attract more customers.
Mother Lode Fairgrounds 1997 - 2012
Maintenance Supervisor Sonora, CA
● Supervised and motivated work crew of up to 12 maintenance workers from the local jail.
● Ensured workers effectively maintained fairgrounds and provided quality landscaping.
● Operated heavy machinery, such as forklifts, tractors, backhoes, and chainsaws.
● Created map of grounds for RV parking and general use locations.
Stanislaus National Forest 1995 - 1996
Intern Sonora, CA
● Gained extensive experience in Arc-View.
● Created topographical, aerial maps, and 3-D views of wilderness areas.
● Entered data into Arc-View database to track fires for fire prevention.
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.
Posted 2019-02-11 under Entry Level