Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Sales & Marketing
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
University of Mary Washington (Fredericksburg, VA) 08/2015 - 05/2019
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, GPA: 3.18
Geographic Information Science Certificate, GPA: 3.60
North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC) 01/2020 - 05/2021
Masters in Soil Science, GPA: 3.72
Geographic Information Science Certificate, GPA: 4.00
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 07/2020 - 09/2020
Pathways Intern, Region 4 Water Division
- GIS Modeling Team Intern in the Water Quality Standards Section. Aided in spatial data collection, preparing maps, and creating geodatabases for a water quality model of the Cape Fear River.
NASA Ames Research Center 06/2019 - 12/2019
Intern, Earth and Environmental Sciences Department
- Analyzed Landsat and MODIS satellite data using ArcGIS and python programming. Wrote python scripts for machine learning packages to predict environmental conditions, such as soil moisture and temperature. Developed an ArcGIS Server to display snow cover data in near real time and predict day of last snowfall. Wrote python scripts to automate data collection and analysis processes.
University of Mary Washington 08/2015 - 05/2019
Student Database Specialist
- Assisted the offices of IT Advancement and Annual Giving. Processed large scale data entry projects into multiple databases. Retrieved and manipulated data from online servers.
Friends of the Rappahannock 09/2018 - 11/2018
- Assisted on tree plantings, river cleanups, riparian buffer management, and community programs. Wrote website entries and created wetland and property delineations in ArcGIS.
Virginia Cooperative Extension 05/2016 - 08/2016
Water Quality Assistant
- Assisted the Agriculture and Natural Resource department programs. Processed soil management applications and attended to Cooperative Extension office duties.
Masters Project "Using GIS to Evaluate Coastal Septic System Vulnerability in North Carolina" 01/2020 - 03/2020
- Spatial analysis of the impacts of coastal climate change and sea level rise on septic systems and the soils that will be affected in coastal North Carolina.
GIS Capstone Project 01/2019 - 05/2019
- Spatial analysis of the coal ash pond breach after Hurricane Matthew at the Duke Energy power plant in coastal North Carolina.
Summer Science Institute Research Project 05/2017 - 05/2018
- Analyzed inorganic pollutants in the public and private soil and water in Fredericksburg, VA.
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.
Posted 2021-04-01 under Geospatial