Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Sales & Marketing
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Cell: (724)- 854-2529
Skills and Knowledge:
• Client Relations
• Crew/Field Work Coordinating
• Crew and Project QA/QC
• Invoice Preparation
• New Hire/Crew Training
• 811 Call
• Microsoft Office
• Automatic Data Processing
• Google Docs
• Wolfram Mathematica
• Coordinate System and Map Projections
• Map Registration
• GPS Data Collection (Trimble, Survey123)
• Knowledge of Python Scripting/SQL Querying
• Geodatabase Construction
• Model Builder
• Querying Spatial/Attribute Data
• ArcGIS Desktop/Online
• First Energy GIS View
• Rover and RoWKeeper
• ERDAS Imagine
Environmental Consultants Inc Wake Forest, NC August 2020- present
GIS Project Manager
• Accurately constructed digital twin of circuit connectivity and the asset inventory of electrical distribution components utilizing proprietary software.
• Collaborated with technology partners to gather requirements to determine and define project scope and objectives.
• Developed a GIS application workflow from scratch to process and analyze electrical utility Vector data.
• Assisted with the digital transformation by migrating legacy analog data to create, develop, and implement project workflow and deliver a full network digital dataset.
o Conduct asset inventory of client’s electrical distribution network, transpose CAD data per asset, and build conductor connections within WorkStudio.
• Designed schema and attribute rules implemented within proprietary software from client legacy resources.
• Deliverable provided a digital twin of client network for an OMS.
• Deliverable enhanced overall asset reliability and efficiency of electrical network, and implementation of SCADA/Remote sectionalizing assets throughout the network.
• Won bid to client and scaled project from 4 Virtual Inspectors with 1,800 utility poles to 40 Virtual Inspectors with 350,000+ poles.
• Managed a 40-person Remote Virtual Inspector team and a 10 person in field acquisition team.
• Acts as a SCRUM master to determine root cause analysis, identify gaps in processes and implement process improvement points to avoid roadblocks or bottlenecks.
• Acts as SME for client electrical subtransmission and distribution network(s) and associated electrical components.
• Collaborate and facilitate weekly touchpoints with external software developers to build, test and implement.
• Assisted in software tool development and overall process enhancements.
• Led team to project completion by ensuring project timelines and quality of work was achieved.
• Assisted in recording and reporting of metrics utilized to present project advancements and achievements to project managers and client executives.
• Conducted final QA of deliverables.
Forestry Specialist (August 2020-Feb 2021)
• Patrolled client right of ways to identify hazard trees
Davey Resource Group - Kent, OH July 2018- July 2020
• Managed 4 project accounts simultaneously including project preparations, expenditures, invoices, crew hiring, trainings, and the daily to weekly agendas.
• Communicate and facilitate project updates and plans/advancements directly with client.
• Inspect all distribution and transmission lines including lattice tower, wood pole and steel pole.
• Inspect distribution wood poles for decay utilizing IML Resi PD 500 Resistograph Drill.
• Inspect distribution power lines via Flir Infrared camera and visually critique parameters.
• Inspect individual power pole components via Exacter parabolic dish through isolated radio frequencies.
• Visually seek out damaged and/or deteriorating structures and electrical components.
• Test grounding resistance of structures via AEMC Ground Resistance kits 6472 and 6474 and extend present grounding system if results exceed First Energy accepted values.
• In-field feature attribution via Trimble T6/R2 GPS and GIS Software Rover, RoWKeeper, and GIS View.
• Create project data reports, complete Final QA/QC, and prepare client deliverables via Rover and RoWKeeper.
• Certified Responder by First Energy to locate, identify and isolate emergency/storm damage.
DLZ Corporation - Pittsburgh, PA April 2018 - July 2018
• Inspected soil, asphalt, and aggregate compaction on commercial and residential construction projects.
Hampton Mechanical - Gibsonia, PA July 2017 to April 2018
• Assembled duct for in-field installation.
• Installed duct and associated HVAC materials.
• Planned daily agendas.
Allegheny College - Meadville, PA May 2017
Bachelor of Science - Environmental Science, Minor - Psychology
• Ranked 1st Nationally in Undergraduate Research
• Ranked 4th Nationally in Environmental Science Programs
Publication and Projects:
• DLC Electrical Network Digital Transformation: Delivering an OMS Digital Twin
• Prioritization of Land Parcels for Agricultural Security Areas within Crawford County, Pennsylvania, Through the Use of GIS – Completed for the Crawford County Conservation District
• Wind Turbine Multi-Criteria Evaluation of the PA Waters of Lake Erie
• Analysis of the Transformation of Presque Isle Using Aerial Photography
Certifications and Extra- Curricular
• Adult First Aid/CPR/AED - American Red Cross (October 2018-2020)
• Electrical Distribution (September 2018)
• HazCom/HazMat DRG Consulting Program (September 2018)
• Electrical Hazards (September 2018)
• ACI Grade 1 (May 2018)
• Nuclear Density/Moisture Gauge (April 2018)
• OSHA 10 Hour (June 2016)
• Esri: Going Places with Spatial Analysis (2015- present)
• Elks B.P.O.E.145 (2015- present)
• Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7599 (2013-2016)
• Allegheny College Varsity Football (2013-2015)
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.
Posted 2022-10-24 under Analyst