Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Chicago, IL, USA
Bachelor of Science
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
· Major: Geographical Information Sciences
· Graduated May 2020
Audio-Visual Technician | OSU Wexner Medical Center | August 2017 – May 2020
· Scheduling and managing A/V and IT services for a variety of events and audiences.
· Troubleshooting and problem-solving issues with computers, scheduling, and A/V equipment.
· Providing tier 1 and tier 2 support for commercial A/V and IT systems.
Logistics and Database Assistant | Abdale Distribution, Inc. | April 2016 - September 2016
· Utilizing Microsoft Access for creation, organization, and management of a company product database.
· Creating and designing reports and company product catalogs to distribute to clients.
Computer Consultant and Technician | Illinois State University TechZone/ Resnet | August 2015 - May 2016
· Front-end computer service and repair services, diagnostics, and utilizing solutions on a variety of software and hardware.
· On-call computer consultant and computer troubleshooting technician for university students.
Skills & Abilities
· Programming languages: Python, C++, R, and NetLogo
· Creating and managing Relational DBMS, primarily utilizing PostgreSQL and ArcCatalog
· Photo and video editing software: Adobe Lightroom and Davinci Resolve
· Consumer computer hardware: assembling computers, repairing desktops and laptops, and troubleshooting hardware and software issues
· GIS Software: several years’ experience working closely with ArcGIS Pro, Arcmap suite, ERDAS Imagine, and QGIS
· 2 years of intermediate experience troubleshooting and maintaining Audio/Visual systems.
· Experienced with agile management workflow and methodologies
· 3 years of front-end customer support experience, most notably within technical troubleshooting
· Significant communication and leadership skills developed through pursuing Eagle Scout rank in the Boy Scouts of America.
· Intense passion for video games, high-end consumer audio, and various esports.
· Knowledgeable and passionate about the latest in consumer technology, particularly computer and gaming hardware.
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.