Resumes by Category
Contract & Freelance
Sales & Marketing
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
UNIVERSITY OF DENVER GPA: 4.0
Denver, CO Master of Science (M.S.) Geographic Information Science Candidate (Expected graduation Jun 2021)
Relevant Coursework • Advanced Geographic Statistics • GIS Database Design • GIS Project Management • Geographic Information Analysis TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY GPA: 3.89
Lubbock, TX Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Wind Energy (May 2018)
Dedicated, organized, and adaptable professional with experience working in ArcGIS for data management, mapping, analysis, and management of geographic information systems. Regularly demonstrates attention to detail and quality control in implementing efficient work processes by being dedicated to tasks at hand and having adaptable technical skills to execute projects successfully
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Westmoreland Builders, Southlake, TX / January 2020 - Present
• Participate in the selection of subcontractors by analyzing bid proposals against the scope of work and budget.
• Evaluate and document requests for information (RFI), submittals, and project close-out documents.
• Generate purchase orders for material purchase, ensuring it to be as per the specifications and best value.
• Prepare project status reports tracking project progress and updating schedule accordingly.
FIELD CONSTRUCTION COORDINATOR
Blattner Energy, Avon, MN / Jun 2018 - Dec 2019
• Provided and assisted in budget oversight and management by documenting and processing payments, productivity, costs, and quality control.
• Assisted in pricing and negotiating changes to the scope of work with clients and subcontractors.
• Supported projects by coordinating, scheduling, and supporting personnel, subcontractors, vendors, and material suppliers.
• Standardized project management system to increase the reliability and efficiency of project reporting.
• Collaborated with departments to develop and implement standard operating procedures to prepare for web-based product distribution.
Varsity Bookstore, Lubbock, TX / Aug 2016 - Jun 2018
• Managed inventory of textbooks and apparel
• Maintained constant presence on the sales floor to assist customers in making informed decisions.
• Recommended appropriate materials and inform customers of promotions.
• Initiated conversations with customers and aided with locating relevant material according to their requirements and preferences
You must be a registered/logged in employer to contact job seekers.