Jobs by Category
Sales & Marketing
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
GIS Analyst with RouteSmart Experience - Masters Preferred
Washington, DC, USA
My name is Stephen Hrutka and I lead a Veteran-owned consulting firm in Washington, DC focused on strategic sourcing, supply chain, and IT Staffing.
I am looking to fill a GIS Analyst/Programmer role for the City of Washington, DC.
The client requires help with a RouteSmart initiative. †
Please see below for the position description. If youíre interested, I'd be glad to provide more details about the role and further discuss your qualifications.
This position must be filled as a W2/1099.
Master's Degree Preferred
Stephen M Hrutka
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION Responsibilities:
1. Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, manages, and supports enterprise complex projects.
2. Interfaces with other offices, consult with and inform user departments on system requirements, resolve problems and operating difficulties for the current and future enhancements to clientís system.
3. Participates in problem resolution related to system design and implementation review.
4. Recommends approval of functional and technical design documents and implementation of systems, program enhancements and updates of applications.
5. Analyzes and evaluates system changes to determine feasibility, alternative solutions and back-up procedures.
6. Works on the development of new systems, upgrades and enhancements to existing systems and ensure systems are in compliance with approved standards.
7. Develops complex programs and reports in database query language
8. Ability to manage GIS and related IT tasks and projects †
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements: Bachelorís degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
Apply online here or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1101 Connecticut Ave Nw Suite 450
Washington, DC, 20036 USA
Posted 2017-09-26 under Geospatial