GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
North Little Rock, AR, USA
OVERVIEW: CT&T/Palmetto Engineering & Consulting, LLC, a professionally licensed engineering and consulting firm, specializing in industrial electrical and telecommunications disciplines, is currently seeking to hire GIS Technicians. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a growing company that enables professional development and personal achievement. The successful candidate must be highly motivated with a desire and aptitude for additional learning and be capable of working in a team environment, striving for quality.
JOB SITE: North Little Rock, AR
QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Graduate of, or current student in, a 2 or 4 year program with an emphasis on GIS, planning, geography, computer science, or an associated field heavily weighted or a combination of work experience and/or training that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
• Familiarity in the use of ESRI GIS software, ArcGIS Desktop 10.x, ArcSDE, ArcGIS Server.
• Knowledgeable in the use of MS SQL, MS Excel, and MS Access.
Qualifications beneficial, but not required:
• Knowledge of telecommunication systems.
• Knowledge of electric utility systems.
• Ability to interpret electrical distribution specifications and drawings.
• Ability to interpret telecommunication outside plant specifications.
• Proficiency in languages and tools such as: SQL, Python, FME, ArcGIS Model Builder, and other spatial data processing tools a plus.
• Ability to consult clients in best practices for data management including workflows, tools, governance models, and integration patterns.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
• Create, edit, integrate, verify, and manage geospatial data and attributes using GIS software.
• Compile and extract geographic data from a variety of sources.
• Produce time sensitive GIS reports for clients and ensure deadlines are met.
• Perform database design, advanced GIS analysis, and modeling.
• Perform GIS database conversions to and from different formats.
• Assist and support Project Managers in meeting project deliverable requirements and deadlines.
• Communicate task status, needs and issues to team members and managers.
• Document and maintain records of data processing procedures and decisions.
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, organize, adjust to changing priorities, and work cooperatively.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Please submit resumes by e-mail to Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 1864-846-8122 or request employment application. EOE.
DEBORAH LOFTIS, HR DIRECTOR
PALMETTO ENGINEERING & CONSULTING
3504-320 HIGHWAY 153
GREENVILLE, SC 29611
Deborah.email@example.com – e-mail
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Palmetto Engineering and Consulting
3504-320 Highway 153
Greenville, SC, 29611 USA