GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Roseville, CA, USA
Currently we are seeking a GIS business leader to perform a variety of professional, technical, and analytical duties. Responsibilities involve the design, development, implementation, administration, and support of new and existing small and medium sized applications to support our local government clients. The GIS Manager manages, plans, assigns, and reviews analysts and developers’ work on GIS projects, ensuring department milestones are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversees the production of reports, maps, applications, and visualizations for internal or external stakeholders.
• Ensures proper maintenance, documentation, and cleaning of GIS data. Develops methods to leverage GIS data for new applications.
• Actively participate in the design, development, and maintenance of interfaces to and from operations and business applications.
• Experience with design integration and implementation of ArcGIS for Server-based GIS solutions.
• Testing and troubleshoot complex technical problems related to database and application servers.
• Monitors and tunes Server environment to obtain optimum performance
• Demonstrate understanding of Server architecture and API’s and perform customizations to support business requirements.
• Manages professional team in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
• Ensures that project/department milestones are met.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 3+ years with experience with ArcGIS
• Experience with planning and managing a department
• SQL and Oracle development
• ArcGIS server geo-processing services
• Great verbal and documentation skills
GIS Integration Experience
• The ArcGIS suite of products
• Python & Geoprocessing
• Oracle 19C and PostgreSQL
• Esri /ArcGIS software
Why work for Interwest? Interwest Consulting Group is seeking a motivated GIS Leader to manage our outstanding GIS department. The Interwest philosophy is integrated in every aspect of our challenging, unique, and fun culture. Working with Interwest will give you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and flexible environment which we believe attracts employees that will help us focus on the quality service our company is built on.
Founded in 2002, Interwest Consulting Group has become the leader in providing high quality Building Safety services to cities, counties, and other public agencies throughout the Western United States. We take our proven professional expertise and reputation very seriously and strive to continue to be the leading Building Safety consulting company in the industry.
Joining our team of professionals offers a collaborative work environment and a culture that encourages personal and professional growth. Earning our employees and clients trust by exceeding expectations is our ultimate measure of success but don’t take our word for it! Ask any of our employees or clients about us and the services we provide! We offer a strong salary and benefits package to reward ability, certification levels, and work experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances, paid holidays, paid time off, paid training, new certification bonuses, a matching 401K Plan, and more.
Interwest Consulting Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Interwest Consulting Group makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com or you may call us directly on 970-292-2200.
Apply online here or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3755 Precision Drive #140
Loveland, CO, 80538 USA