Jobs by Category
Sales & Marketing
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Geospatial Project Manager
Roanoke, IL, USA
Cloudpoint Geographics is looking for a qualified GIS professional to join our team as a geospatial project manager. We are a service-oriented firm providing high-quality GIS services throughout Illinois and surrounding states. As an aligned Esri Business Partner we work exclusively with the Esri platform. This position will involve managing new and existing geospatial projects with a team of 1 or 2 individuals with an emphasis in the areas of local government and utilities. An ideal candidate would be well-rounded with ArcGIS Desktop and Enterprise (Server) experience as well as a background in managing ArcGIS Online accounts or Portal for ArcGIS.
• Experience with implementing the ArcGIS platform solutions (Desktop, Enterprise, and Online / Portal)
• Experience with GIS data analysis including the concepts
• Experience managing an Enterprise GIS environment
• Understanding of Esri Best Practice standards
• Experience in implementing web-based & mobile GIS solutions
• Unquestionable ethics and commitment to excellence.
• Bachelor's Degree in geospatial or related field
• 5+ years of experience in GIS mapping may be acceptable in lieu of education requirement
• GISP certificate is a plus
Salary: $50k-$85k DOQ
Travel Requirements: 2-3 days per month
How To Apply: cloudpointgeo.com/apply
Deadline: October 20, 2017
Keywords: GISP, Enterprise GIS, GIS Analyst, GIS Manager, Project Manager, Solutions Engineer
Apply online here or via email to email@example.com
107 W. Ann St.
Roanoke, IL, 61561 USA
Posted 2017-10-10 under Geospatial