GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Pinellas Park, FL, USA
The City of Pinellas Park offers competitive benefits, including generous PTO, paid holidays, parental leave, and pension. Check out our website, www.pinellas-park.com, for more information.
Starting Wage: $21.40/HR
Performs skilled technical and professional work in the design, development, and maintenance of Geographic Information System (GIS) graphics and mapping applications.
Examples of tasks (please view job description for full information):
- Aids City departments, external agencies and the public with collection, development, access and dissemination of GIS information.
- Works closely with end users to identify GIS requirements, perform research and analysis, and design and develop GIS solutions.
- Utilizes GIS techniques to extract insights and prepare and update maps and data sets.
- Assists with the administration of the City's Geographic Information System, ensuring application software and hardware operates efficiently and meets the City's information technology needs.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in GIS, Computer Science, or related field and two (2) years of experience working with GIS systems and applications.
- Requires fingerprinting and successful passing of an FDLE background screening.
- Requires a valid Florida Driver's license.
Works in an office environment with some travel to other locations.
Apply online here
CIty of Pinellas Park
5141 78th Ave N
Pinellas Park, FL, 33781 USA