GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Land Planner Position
Austin, TX, USA
Seeking a highly motivated professional eager to put their skills to work in a dynamic, progressive company that works with a wide array of planning-related matters.
This position entails the following:
• Investigating physical and legal attributes of properties, including municipal regulatory codes and ordinances
• Evaluating the impact of partial acquisitions of properties for the widening of highways, etc.
• Preparing a land plan for the remainder property
• Working with appraisal staff and attorneys in this process
• Testifying in hearings and trials concerning the land plans
• Preferred degree in Landscape Architecture, Community & Regional Planning and/or Architecture;
• Well-spoken and ability to defend work on cross-examination.
• Proficiency with ArcGIS.
• Minimum three years experience is preferred.
• AICP certification a plus, or the ability to achieve certification within one year of hiring.
Salary: Negotiable, commensurate with experience level.
Applicants, please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply online here or via email to email@example.com
Hornsby & Company/Alterra Design Group
7600 N. Capital Of Texas, Building B, Suite 210
Austin, TX, 78731 USA
Posted 2021-01-12 under Planning