GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Huntsville, AL, USA
Primary Responsibilities: The Geospatial Analyst is responsible for performing geospatial data creation, analysis and processing tasks relating to the development of GIS databases, the compilation of geospatial data required for multiple-scale map, and database production. Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. Clearance: Unclassified
Resolution LLC is a service disabled, veteran owned small business whose mission is to be the most sought-after source of superior technical services and integrated products to solve our customersí most difficult problems. Our services include Technical, Project Management, Environmental Health and Safety, and Geospatial data production and analysis. Resolution is currently seeking a Geospatial Analyst to work based out of our Huntsville, AL office location.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Technical expertise in the areas of Geography, Photogrammetry, Cartography, Imagery Analysis, GIS, Surveying and Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge of federal government (NGA, AGC, NAVFAC, USACE, etc.) spatial data products and services.
- Knowledge of GEOINT data products and standards for U.S. Federal Agencies
- Knowledge of commonly applied standards including but not limited to ASPRS and FGDC.
- Good written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to compile, review, and reconcile data for accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A Bachelorís degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. GIS, Geography, or Civil Engineering degree preferred.
- Experience with ESRI, Microstation, Intergraph, AutoCAD and related software preferred.
- Temporary travel may be required for training and/or project meetings. Local travel or office local (within 50 miles of Huntsville) location assignment may also be needed for training purposes.
Apply online here or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1300 N. Meridian St., Suite 9
Huntsville, AL, 35801 USA
Posted 2018-05-08 under Geospatial