GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Esri Subject Matter Expert
New Orleans, LA, USA
GeoDecisions, a division of Gannett Fleming, is an award-winning leader in the information technology industry, specializing in geospatial solutions.
GeoDecisions' reputation for success is founded on providing innovative solutions, utilizing the power of spatial information to government, nonprofit, and commercial organizations across North American and beyond. In today's fast-paced world, utilizing the power of spatial information is fundamental to enhancing the decision-making process.
GeoDecisions' experienced staff of professional consultants, analysts, and developers have a complete understanding of integrating spatial information with cutting-edge technology to solve each client's unique business challenges. GeoDecisions believes that people are their most valuable asset and embraces an atmosphere that fosters teamwork, creativity, opportunity, and professional satisfaction. GeoDecisions offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Join a team of multi-disciplined professionals that listens and creates innovative solutions that solve business challenges with geospatial technology. For more information, visit: www.geodecisions.com.
What You Will Do
GeoDecisions is currently seeking applicants interested in joining the team as an Esri Subject Matter Expert to work in New Orleans, Louisiana for upcoming project. The selected candidate will join a team servicing the Department of Interior (DOI) Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) Technology Services Division (TSD).
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for Esri COTS applications.
- Play a key role in supporting application development, integration, business analysis, applications/systems engineering, data/information architecture and technical architectures.
- Oversee Esri solutions development, ensuring performance and reliability of the Esri solution and related products, and managing the resolution of Esri operational concerns.
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of technical architecture, solution development, integration, and implementation experience in the ESRI GIS suite of COTS software, as well as a strong discipline in Agile Scrum software development methods.
- BS in Computer Science, GIS, Management Information Systems or related field required.
- Each candidate will go through the Background Investigation process that is specific to DoI.
- Specialized expertise in ESRI ArcGIS, ArcView and ArcSDE
- GISP certification preferred
- Familiarity with SQL scripting is desired
- Familiarity with open source tool options
Apply online here
Posted 2019-05-01 under Geospatial