GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
St. Petersburg, FL, USA
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the oversight and successful completion of multiple concurrent projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. The PM will provide solutions to the client while working with diverse and potentially remote project teams. The PM oversees all phases of a project and is responsible for project performance through effective management of project constraints, including scope, timeline, and budget. The PM will report status updates to the client and stakeholders on a regular basis, and conduct a retrospective at the close of the project to demonstrate potential process improvements and clearly outline constraint metrics. The PM will also collaborate with other PMs at QSI to maximize efficiencies and skillset utilization. This position will report to and work in our St. Petersburg, FL production facility.
- Manages client relationship
- Negotiates stakeholder requirements
- Coordination with project technical teams, account managers and production managers
- Creates and develops project work plans
- Identifies project requirements, definition, and hold project start up meetings
- Maintains project budgets and updates corporate financial planning tools
- Develops risk management or change management plans
- Completes client status reporting
- Responsible for project invoicing/collections
- Follows industry standard and corporate established PM methods and best practices
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Program Performance
- Project performance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Exceptional communication skills & professionalism
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong writing skills
- Initiative and follow-through
- Problem Solving Skills and Critical Thinking
- Familiarity with project management processes and tools
- Familiarity with geospatial data standards, software and workflow processes
- Client relations experience
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with clients
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive demeanor in times of stress
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Active pursuit of PMP or other Project Management degree or credential
- Competency in procurement, negotiation and finance
- Client relations experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google Drive
- 3+ years’ experience in both a professional and technical environment
- 1+ years’ experience in project management and leading teams
- Ability to travel, as necessary.
- U.S. citizenship required to comply with government contract
- Ability to obtain or possess a DoD security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a business, PM, science, or engineering program
- Masters or higher
- 4+ years’ experience in both a technical and professional environment
- 2+ years’ experience in project management and leading teams
- Experience with geospatial datasets within DoD or GEOINT
- Knowledge of federal geospatial standards and policies
Resumes will be accepted until all positions are filled. Immediate submissions are welcome and will be reviewed promptly.
All job offers with Quantum Spatial are contingent upon passing a background check and drug screening.
How to Apply
Please upload a letter of interest and resume with professional references in one (1) PDF via online application process.
No phone calls, please. Incomplete applications and auto-reply submissions will not be considered.
It is the policy of Quantum Spatial to provide equal opportunity for all qualified persons and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.
Apply online here