GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Senior GIS Analyst
Pasadena, CA, USA
Senior GIS Analyst
$88,684.00 - $110,854.00 Annually
The City of Pasadena is currently seeking a Senior GIS Analyst to assist in the design, development, analysis, implementation, and maintenance of the city's Geographic Information System. Under general supervision, the Senior GIS Analyst performs professional duties in support of City and departmental GIS databases and geographic information systems capabilities.
The ideal candidate for this position will have knowledge and/or experience in the following:
• ArcGIS 10.6 or higher including ArcGIS Enterprise and desktop extensions.
• Network data model related to utilities (gas, water, electric, etc.); Utility Engineering principles & processes, Water Distribution systems, Electric Distribution systems; and ArcFM software.
• Adept with scripting and programming language
• Web technology and configuration of IIS for GIS deployment.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
• Graduation from a four-year accredited college or university with a major in geographic information systems, geography or a closely related field that required equivalent coursework in geographic information systems.
• Four years of progressively responsible experience in performing professional GIS duties in the uses and operations of geographic information systems to produce products and services; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity to join our team of talented and dedicated people visit the City of Pasadena's website at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/pasadena/jobs/3049443/senior-gis-analyst?page=3&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
The City of Pasadena offers an excellent benefits package in addition to competitive salaries.
This posting is open until 4/28/2021 11:59 PM Pacific. EOE
Apply online here
City of Pasadena
100 North Garfield Ave
Pasadena, CA, 91101 USA
Posted 2021-04-19 under Analyst