Jobs by Category
Web & Internet
GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
McGhee, TN, USA
TSG Solutions Inc is a veteran owned small business dedicated to providing outstanding services and solutions to enhance customer security, preparedness and operations. Our capabilities include Visualization/Digital Mapping Solutions, Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), Risk Management/Physical Security Consulting and Cyber Security Services.
TSG Solutions is committed to its employees by offering an outstanding work environment, which affords them every opportunity to thrive and grow both professionally and personally. We are hiring for the following position at Joint Base Andrews, MD:
The GeoBase Asset Management Site Lead will provide a range of client-facing asset management consulting and project management to a range of ANG GeoBase clients. In addition, to supervising six direct reports.
Asset management consulting includes developing change management, strategy and policy development, business process engineering, technical research, data analysis, report writing, client facilitation, technology integration, project and program management, data analysis, and problem-solving activities.
Project management includes project controls and administration, schedule, budget, production management, client management, and project team coordination. These asset management objectives focus on planning, investment decision making, risk management, design and construction, operations and maintenance management, mission alignment and performance analysis of real property, facilities, infrastructure, civil works, transportation, and related systems, subsystems, and equipment.
• Evaluates mission and operational performance and aligning with organizational objectives.
• Drafts technical reports, standards, specifications, and process guides.
• Performs technical studies on asset life cycle and asset performance.
• Performs data analysis on technical, project, programmatic, operational performance and financial data. Includes data entry, quality control, and quality assurance tasks.
• Develops and uses of key performance indicators (KPIs) to support decision making.
• Supports budget development, allocation, and resource prioritization activities.
• Evaluates and develops maintenance management strategies and programs.
• Evaluates and develops capital strategies and programs.
• Develops and conducts training related to asset management topics.
• Conducts project management, administration, and quality control and assurance.
• Develops priorities based on desired capabilities.
• Maintains and updates subject-area vocabulary.
• Maintains inventories of existing data assets.
• Identifies Authoritative data sources.
• Prepares integrated data access plans.
• Resolves data ownership conflict.
Education and Experience:
• Associate's degree in a computer field and eight (8) years of related experience (other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted)
• At least 2 years of Supervisory experience
• Ability to obtain a SECRET clearance
Qualified applicants, please e-mail your resume and cover letter with salary requirement to S.Souza@tsgsinc.com.
TSG Solutions offers competitive salary and a variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company sponsored 401(k), paid government holidays, and paid time off.
TSG Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org