GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Duluth, GA, USA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage workflow and execution of Permitting teams.
- Create SOW documents and reports for the client
- Support business development processes in pricing and estimation of permitting efforts for bid proposals
- Ensure that all projects are staffed appropriately to execute all functions required by the permitting department
- Interface as needed with various permitting entities, such as cities, counties, DOTs, railroad companies
- Create supporting documents for processes
- Regular update meetings with design managers and the client
- Development of appropriate business opportunities to secure a strong pipeline of work for the Permitting Department.
- Have P&L accountability for the permitting department, ensuring appropriate financial controls are implemented and followed and that margins are maximized through the implementation of creative work solutions.
- 5 years of experience of permitting utility construction activities, dealing with various authorities.
- FTTH experience
- GIS experience
- Ability to influence individuals and organizations not under a direct reporting relationship.
Apply via email to email@example.com