GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Platform Configuration Enginner (2019-22)
Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
INCATeh is looking for a Platfrom Configuration Engineer who will identify, design, and implement key workflows for a robust database management system as part of a client site team in support of a DOD client. Individuals in this position must be able to proactively craft, propose and implement configured solutions that address critical challenges and mission requirements faced by the client. They will assist setting up environments (i.e., development, staging, production) and construct necessary repositories for version handling and application build tooling for continuous integration/continuous deployment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or a related field.
• Active finalized SECRET level security clearance
• 3+ years of experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud (AWS).
• Experience integrating software solutions with other business systems including data warehousing, BI, CRM, ERP, and analytics platform.
• Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum)
• Strong, persuasive communication skills; ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
• Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.
• Master’s Degree in information technology, computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or a related field.
• Direct experience working with DoD clients.
• Active TS/SCI with CI Poly.
INCATech is an award winning small business that has over 12 years experience supporting the US Government. We provide both Professional Services as well as develop Software Solutions for our customers. Our highly skilled and experienced staff of colleagues provide Acquisition Support, Information Technology (IT) support, Enterprise Information Management, Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS) Modernization, User Experience Design, Geospatial implementation, and Program/Project Management SDLC services to our customers. Our culture is based on empowering our staff and customers with knowledge and tools to achieve mission success and career advancement.
• Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with qualifications and experience
• Spot and incentive bonuses for outstanding contributions of individuals who are making a difference to our company.
INCATech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Apply online here