GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
Marysville, OH, USA
The City of Marysville is seeking a GIS Coordinator to join our team. Marysville is the county seat of Union County (the fastest growing county in Ohio). Come join our highly professional team and our extremely stable work environment (City Manager/Council form of government). The GIS Coordinator is responsible for creating and maintaining the City’s Geographic Information Systems (GIS) database; providing data, analysis, support and training for GIS users; and maintaining fields and enforcing GIS database standards in support of all City departments and divisions. The successful candidate will work with a diverse customer base that includes police, fire, engineers, and utility managers (water, wastewater, and sanitation).
Creativity, collaboration, and a drive to innovate and improve workflows are key traits for
success in this role. Desire a candidate with an eagerness to learn and share work with others. Must be able to manage multiple project requests, establish priorities, and successfully implement projects.
- Manage City's GIS enterprise environment.
- Build web-based applications and field data collection workflows.
- Administer and design improvements for the enterprise GIS at the city.
- Engage with all departments to improve services for residents and staff.
- Develop new workflows and innovative geospatial products such as mobile applications, and automating extract transform load (ETL) processes.
- Use modern software such as Esri ArcGIS enterprise products including ArcGIS Online, web applications, enterprise databases, ArcGIS Pro, Feature Manipulation Engine, and DroneDeploy.
- High School Diploma.
- Bachelor's degree in GIS, geography, computer science, or related field is preferred.
- At least 2 to 5 years of related GIS experience.
- GISP or ESRI Certification is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems.
- Advanced experience in hardware and software setup, configuration, and troubleshooting in a network environment.
- Must be able to work onsite, Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
The salary range is $55,000 to $75,000, with a full robust benefits package including the Ohio Public Employer Retirement Systems (OPERS).
The City of Marysville is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
To view the full details and submit an application, please visit our website at: https://www.marysvilleohio.org/
Apply online here