GISjobs.com It All Starts Here
GIS Analyst III (Web GIS)
Greenville, SC, USA
Salary $55,100.00 - $85,410.00 Annually
This position is part of a six member GIS team including another GIS Analyst III who shares many of these tasks.
Under general direction and in compliance with standard operating procedures and policies, serves as Geographic Information System (GIS) project manager, Esri Enterprise software administrator, designs and builds geospatial databases, and provides technical leadership for Web GIS products. Provides GIS development, analysis, SQL Server 2016/2019 database administration and advanced system implementation and administration of the City’s enterprise work management, asset management, and community systems. Serves as technical lead for Web-based GIS products for City staff and the general public such as interactive maps, Story Maps, and executive dashboards using Geocortex Essentials and ArcGIS Online (AGOL). Uses business analysis to understand business processes of customers, often involving multiple divisions, in order to develop and configure a GIS and/or enterprise asset management system solution to best fit customer goals. Designs GIS database models for geographic information to support numerous applications within GIS and other departments/divisions. Provides user training, ongoing system administration and technical support to users. Performs advanced spatial and database analyses, and design and write reports on data from multiple City databases. Prepares and delivers oral presentations to a wide variety of audiences. May act as GIS Technical Manager in his/her absence.
•Bachelor’s degree in GIS, Geography, or related field.
• Over six years of experience as a GIS Analyst or in a related position with ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Server or Enterprise, and ArcGIS Online experience.
• Proven competence in SQL Server 2016/2019 Administration and Programming (HTML coding, Java scripting, Python).
• Any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience, which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job, may be substituted for evaluation at the discretion of city management.
•Certified Geographic Information System Professional (GISP).
• ArcGIS Enterprise Portal experience.
• Cityworks AMS experience.
Apply online here
City of Greenville
206 South Main Street
Greenville, SC, 29601 USA
Posted 2021-10-18 under Government